Welcome Back, Movie Lovers
It's Movie Time!
For a list of locations NOW OPEN, Click Here.
FOR YOUR MOVIE ENJOYMENT
HEALTH & SAFETY:
Every Landmark Cast and Crew member will be wearing proper protective equipment as required by health regulations and company policy.
To comply with local health regulations and/or by-laws, you may be required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). Please review your local health regulations for guidance. You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
The following locations are currently open:
- Landmark Cinemas Brooks
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Country Hills
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Market Mall
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Shawnessy
- Landmark Cinemas Drayton Valley
- Landmark Cinemas Edmonton, Tamarack
- Landmark Cinemas Edson
- Landmark Cinemas Fort McMurray
- Landmark Cinemas St. Albert
- Landmark Cinemas Spruce Grove
- Landmark Cinemas Sylvan Lake
- Landmark Cinemas Campbell River
- Landmark Cinemas Courtenay
- Landmark Cinemas Cranbrook
- Landmark Cinemas Fort St John
- Landmark Cinemas Kelowna, Grand 10
- Landmark Cinemas Nanaimo
- Landmark Cinemas New Westminster
- Landmark Cinemas Penticton
- Landmark Cinemas Port Alberni
- Landmark Cinemas Surrey, Guildford
- Landmark Cinemas West Kelowna, Xtreme
Landmark Cinemas is operating its theatres in accordance to the province’s COVID-19 Preventions Orders Act and is open at 50% capacity to fully immunized people only. Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend if accompanied by fully vaccinated members of their household. For entry to the theatre, moviegoers will be required to present physical proof of double vaccination or present the Manitoba Immunization Card QR code for scanning by a Landmark Cinemas’ Cast member. Vaccination status checks will happen at the Greeting Station located at the theatre's main entrance.
- Landmark Cinemas Brandon
- Landmark Cinemas Winkler (temporarily closed)
- Landmark Cinemas Winnipeg, Grant Park
- Landmark Cinemas Winnipeg, Towne
Landmark Cinemas is operating its theatres in accordance to the province’s Reopening Ontario Act. Guests can be seated in the auditorium without a mask while consuming food and beverages. In addition, individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption do not need to be masked.
- Landmark Cinemas Bolton
- Landmark Cinemas Hamilton, Jackson Square
- Landmark Cinemas Kanata
- Landmark Cinemas Kingston
- Landmark Cinemas Kitchener
- Landmark Cinemas London
- Landmark Cinemas Orléans
- Landmark Cinemas St. Catharines, Pen Centre
- Landmark Cinemas Waterloo
- Landmark Cinemas Whitby
- Landmark Cinemas Regina
- Landmark Cinemas Saskatoon
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- you or anyone you have been in contact with, have COVID-19
- you show any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, shortness of breath or cough
- We encourage Guests to purchase their movie tickets in advance at landmarkcinemas.com or with the ATOM app. Tickets may also be purchased at the theatre using an automated box office kiosk.
- We encourage in-theatre ticket and concession purchases using Contactless payment methods (credit/debit, mobile payments, gift cards and vouchers).
- Please note that we have maintained Free Reserved Seating and introduced Free Reserved Seating in select locations.
PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL
To achieve the recommended physical distancing for our Guests, we ask that you arrive no sooner than 30 minutes prior to your movie’s scheduled showtime
- If you arrive earlier, you may be asked to remain outside the theatre until your movie is ready for seating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout your theatre experience including at entries, concessions, washrooms and the entrance to each theatre corridor.
IN-THEATRE SEATING AND MOVIE SCHEDULES
Seating in your auditorium will follow all health regulations and by-laws. Auditoriums with limited capacity seating feature alternating seat and row availability which will be displayed when purchasing tickets to your movie.
Where capacity limits have been removed, we will offer Distanced Seating Screenings from Monday to Thursday before 6:00 p.m., providing Movie Lovers with screenings in auditoriums with reduced theatre capacity and physically-distanced seating. Applicable showtimes will include a DISTANCE SEATING icon next to the film title.
- Recliner seating is configured in pairs. If a single seat is marked with an X, this seat has been sold and the accompanying seat could be purchased by another Guest. We recommend purchasing the next available combination of loveseat(s) that accommodates your party size.
- Our Cast and Crew will assist Guests with their seating requirements and make every effort to accommodate seat change requests.
- When your movie is over, we ask that you exit by row, starting at the front.
- Alternative exit paths may be used to minimize overlap with arriving Guests.
OUR CAST AND CREW
- Our Fit for Work policy requires that each Cast member complete a health questionnaire to confirm they have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, and are symptom-free before they enter the theatre and start their shift.
- Every Landmark Cast and Crew member will be wearing proper protective equipment. PPE will be supplied by Landmark for its Cast and Crew members.
- Every Landmark Cast and Crew member will be required to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- As an enhanced cleaning practice, we will be disinfecting our auditoriums, seating surfaces, washrooms and common areas with an odourless and 100% biodegradable cleaning product which has been proven to kill 99.9999% of bacteria and has been approved by Health Canada and the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Landmark will have a dedicated Hygiene Officer scheduled on each shift, with the sole responsibility of ensuring that cleaning and safety standards are completed as scheduled and to specification.
- There will be extra time provided between movies to complete our enhanced cleaning standards. Only after the Manager on Duty or Hygiene Officer has inspected—and signed-off on the cleaning of the auditorium—will it be released to seat our next Guests.
- We have deployed additional cleaning Crew members who are dedicated to enhanced cleaning of high-contact areas throughout the theatre every 60 minutes.
- Self-serve beverage locations (Coca-Cola Freestyle) will be adapted by location to comply with local health restrictions.
- As per Provincial requirements, alcoholic beverages may be offered during limited service hours.
- All sinks and stalls are available. Where required by health regulations, alternate urinals will be closed to provide physical distancing.
LEAVING THE THEATRE
- When your movie is over, please exit by row, starting at the front.
- After you exit the auditorium, there may be additional directional signage to assist you when exiting the theatre.
- As you exit the theatre, please be kind and deposit your garbage in the appropriate bins. Our Cast and Crew will truly appreciate your assistance in keeping our theatres clean for all Movie Lovers.
PLEASE HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR MOVIE
- PRACTISE PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Where required by health regulations and/or by-laws, keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN: Wash for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- COUGHING/SNEEZING: Cough and sneeze into your elbow, NOT your hands. Throw any tissues you may use directly into the trash.
- WEARING A MASK: To comply with local health regulations and/or by-laws, you may be required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). Please review your local health regulations for guidance. You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
Landmark Cinemas' operating hours and closures vary by location. Check your local Landmark for showtimes at landmarkcinemas.com