Welcome Back, Movie Lovers
It's Movie Time!
FOR YOUR MOVIE ENJOYMENT
Landmark Cinemas adheres to all legislated health requirements in the operation of its theatres.
All Landmark employees are required to complete a health assessment questionnaire prior to starting their shift, wear a protective face covering over their nose, mouth and chin during their shift, and adhere to our enhanced personal hygiene requirements.
To comply with local health regulations and/or by-laws, you may be required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). Please review your local health regulations for guidance. You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
Seating is configured in pairs. If a single seat is marked with an X, this seat has been sold and the accompanying seat could be purchased by another Guest. We recommend purchasing the next available combination of loveseat(s) that accommodates your party size.
Our Cast and Crew will assist Guests with their seating requirements and make every effort to accommodate seat change requests.
Family members of the same household, and cohorts as permitted by Provincial health authorities, may seat themselves within the block of adjoining seats. As seating is configured in pairs, for additional seats simply purchase the next available seat within the next pair. If a single seat is marked with an X—indicating that this seat has been sold— you will not be allowed to purchase this seat. When the movie starts, you may join your party, respecting physical distancing from your fellow Guests.
As of September 4, 2021, masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces throughout Alberta.
In compliance with Alberta's Restriction Exemption Program as of September 20th all moviegoers will be required to show one of the following:
- Proof of vaccination
- Single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before time of service
- Double doses required after October 25
- Documentation of a medical exemption
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed)
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement
Guests may refund their tickets at the theatre of purchase prior to their movie’s posted showtime, or contact Guest Services at [email protected]. Theatres open 30 minutes prior to the first posted showtime.
- Landmark Cinemas Brooks
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Country Hills
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Market Mall
- Landmark Cinemas Calgary, Shawnessy
- Landmark Cinemas Drayton Valley
- Landmark Cinemas Edmonton, Tamarack
- Landmark Cinemas Edson
- Landmark Cinemas Fort McMurray
- Landmark Cinemas St. Albert
- Landmark Cinemas Spruce Grove
- Landmark Cinemas Sylvan Lake
Effective August 25, 2021, masks must be worn in all indoor public spaces throughout BC.
As of September 13, 2021, BC residents will be required to be partially vaccinated with at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine to attend a movie theatre. As of October 24, 2021, residents will be required to be fully immunized at least seven days after receiving two doses of COVID-19 vaccine to attend a movie theatre. Individuals will be required to show proof of vaccination alongside valid government ID.
- Landmark Cinemas Campbell River
- Landmark Cinemas Courtenay
- Landmark Cinemas Cranbrook
- Landmark Cinemas Fort St John
- Landmark Cinemas Kelowna, Grand 10
- Landmark Cinemas Nanaimo
- Landmark Cinemas New Westminster
- Landmark Cinemas Penticton
- Landmark Cinemas Port Alberni
- Landmark Cinemas Surrey, Guildford
- Landmark Cinemas West Kelowna, Xtreme
As of September 3rd, 2021, the province has developed new requirements for people to be fully immunized to participate in certain events and activities, including movie theatres. Individuals will be required to show proof of vaccination alongside valid government ID. Children 11 and under who are not eligible to be immunized will be able to attend events and activities with a fully immunized adult.
- Landmark Cinemas Brandon
- Landmark Cinemas Winkler
- Landmark Cinemas Winnipeg, Grant Park
- Landmark Cinemas Winnipeg, Towne
Effective September 22nd, 2021, Ontarians will need to provide paper proof of vaccination with photo ID. Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions will be permitted entry with a doctor’s note.
- Landmark Cinemas Bolton
- Landmark Cinemas Hamilton, Jackson Square
- Landmark Cinemas Kanata
- Landmark Cinemas Kingston
- Landmark Cinemas Kitchener
- Landmark Cinemas London
- Landmark Cinemas Orléans
- Landmark Cinemas St. Catharines, Pen Centre
- Landmark Cinemas Waterloo
- Landmark Cinemas Whitby
To comply with local health regulations you are required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
As of October 1st, 2021, the province requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for access to public venues such as movie theatres. Children 12 and under are exempt from the proof of vaccination or negative test requirement.
- Landmark Cinemas Regina
- Landmark Cinemas Saskatoon
PLEASE STAY HOME IF:
- you or anyone you have been in contact with, have COVID-19
- you show any symptoms of illness such as fever, chills, shortness of breath or cough
- We encourage Guests to purchase their movie tickets in advance at landmarkcinemas.com or with the ATOM app. Tickets may also be purchased at the theatre using an automated box office kiosk.
- We encourage in-theatre ticket and concession purchases using Contactless payment methods (credit/debit, mobile payments, gift cards and vouchers).
- Please note that we have maintained Free Reserved Seating and introduced Free Reserved Seating in select locations.
PLAN YOUR ARRIVAL
To achieve the recommended physical distancing for our Guests, we ask that you arrive no sooner than 30 minutes prior to your movie’s scheduled showtime
- If you arrive earlier, you may be asked to remain outside the theatre until your movie is ready for seating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout your theatre experience including at entries, concessions, washrooms and the entrance to each theatre corridor.
IN-THEATRE SEATING AND MOVIE SCHEDULES
Seating in your auditorium will follow all health regulations and by-laws. Auditoriums with limited capacity seating feature alternating seat and row availability which will be displayed when purchasing tickets to your movie.
Where capacity limits have been removed, we will offer Distanced Seating Screenings in select locations, Monday to Thursday before 6:00 p.m., providing Movie Lovers with screenings in auditoriums with reduced theatre capacity and physically-distanced seating. Applicable showtimes will include a DISTANCE SEATING icon next to the film title.
- Recliner seating is configured in pairs. If a single seat is marked with an X, this seat has been sold and the accompanying seat could be purchased by another Guest. We recommend purchasing the next available combination of loveseat(s) that accommodates your party size.
- Our Cast and Crew will assist Guests with their seating requirements and make every effort to accommodate seat change requests.
- When your movie is over, we ask that you exit by row, starting at the front.
- Alternative exit paths may be used to minimize overlap with arriving Guests.
OUR CAST AND CREW
- Our Fit for Work policy requires that each Cast member complete a health questionnaire to confirm they have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, and are symptom-free before they enter the theatre and start their shift.
- Every Landmark Cast and Crew member will be wearing proper protective equipment. PPE will be supplied by Landmark for its Cast and Crew members.
- Every Landmark Cast and Crew member will be required to wash their hands every 30 minutes.
- As an enhanced cleaning practice, we will be disinfecting our auditoriums, seating surfaces, washrooms and common areas with an odourless and 100% biodegradable cleaning product which has been proven to kill 99.9999% of bacteria and has been approved by Health Canada and the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Landmark will have a dedicated Hygiene Officer scheduled on each shift, with the sole responsibility of ensuring that cleaning and safety standards are completed as scheduled and to specification.
- We have deployed additional cleaning Crew members who are dedicated to enhanced cleaning of high-contact areas throughout the theatre every 60 minutes.
- Self-serve beverage locations (Coca-Cola Freestyle) offer touchless pour and have been adapted by location to comply with local health restrictions.
- As per Provincial requirements, alcoholic beverages may be offered during limited service hours.
- All sinks and stalls are available. Where required by health regulations, alternate urinals will be closed to provide physical distancing.
LEAVING THE THEATRE
- When your movie is over, please exit by row, starting at the front.
- After you exit the auditorium, there may be additional directional signage to assist you when exiting the theatre.
- As you exit the theatre, please be kind and deposit your garbage in the appropriate bins. Our Cast and Crew will truly appreciate your assistance in keeping our theatres clean for all Movie Lovers.
PLEASE HELP EVERYONE ENJOY THEIR MOVIE
- PRACTISE PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Where required by health regulations and/or by-laws, keep at least 2 metres (6 feet) from others.
- WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN: Wash for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- COUGHING/SNEEZING: Cough and sneeze into your elbow, NOT your hands. Throw any tissues you may use directly into the trash.
- WEARING A MASK: To comply with local health regulations and/or by-laws, you may be required to wear a non-medical face covering over your nose, mouth, and chin while you are on the premises (except individuals who are unable to wear a mask due to a medical exemption). Please review your local health regulations for guidance. You may remove your face covering to enjoy your concessions when seated in your auditorium.
Landmark Cinemas' operating hours and closures vary by location. Check your local Landmark for showtimes at landmarkcinemas.com