The Hitman's Bodyguard
Enter for a Chance to WIN with The Hitman's Bodyguard
Grand Prize: $500 Landmark Cinemas Gift Card
1 Hitman's Bodyguard Prize Pack
Secondary Prize Packs (5 Available)
$100 Landmark Cinemas Gift Card and 1 Hitman's Bodyguard Prize Pack
LANDMARK CINEMAS CANADA
THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD CONTEST RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
HOW TO ENTER
- Landmark Cinemas Canada G.P Ltd “The Hitman’s Bodyguard” Web Contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada G.P Ltd (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to individuals over the age of 13 as of the date of their entry into the Contest and who are legal residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada G.P Ltd, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas Canada G.P Ltd locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers (including, without limitation, VVS Films and its affiliates), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above or members of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) of any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group.” If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian must consent to such minor’s entry and hereby agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. VVS Films and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the “Contest” or the selection of winners.
- To enter the Contest during the “Contest Period” which runs from, August 3, 2017 14:00:01pm (MT) to August 27, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm (MT), visit our website at the landmarkcinemas.com/ and fully complete the “The Hitman’s Bodyguard Contest” entry form. On the entry form, you will be required to provide your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and answer the question “Name an actor in The Hitman’s Bodyguard?” No purchase is necessary to enter the contest. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address per day permitted during the Contest Period. For the purpose of this Contest, a ‘day’ will run from 12:00:01 am (MT) to 11:59:59 pm (MT).
To be eligible to receive bonus entries, you must first be registered in the Contest. There are two ways to receive ten (10) bonus entries: (1) Contest participants will automatically receive 10 bonus Entries with the purchase of each of one (1) The Hitman’s Bodyguard General Admission Ticket at landmarkcinemas.com during the Contest Period, provided they use the same email address which was used to complete the “The Hitman’s Bodyguard Web Contest” entry form; (2) Alternatively, Contest participants will receive ten (10) bonus entries when they hand write their full name and email address used to complete the “The Hitman’s Bodyguard Web Contest entry form” on a plain 3”x 5” index card, and mail it in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: Landmark Cinemas of Canada, 145050 Bannister Road SE, Suite 100, Calgary, Alberta T2X 3J3. Enter as often as you wish by mail, but each entry must be mailed separately. All mail entries must be postmarked by August 19, 2017 and received by the Contest draw date. No photocopied, computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries are permitted and all such entries will be void.
Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. The sole determinate of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, damaged, garbled, postage-due or mutilated entries, mail or email;
By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her “The Hitman’s Bodyguard Web Contest” entry form is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the stated Contest Rules and Regulations may be disqualified. Disqualification of all “The Hitman’s Bodyguard Web Contest” entry forms are at the sole discretion of Landmark Cinemas of Canada G.P Ltd., the Contest’s Sponsor.
The sole determinate of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her entry is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified.
If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all the necessary rights to enter the Contest. All decisions by the Sponsor will be binding and final.
- The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries (including bonus entries) received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- On August 28, 2017 at approximately 10:00 am (MT), at 3656-60th Ave SE, Calgary, Albert the official contest computer will randomly draw six (6) entries received from all entries (including bonus entries) received to identify six (6) potential winners of the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
The first entry drawn will be eligible to win a Grand Prize, consisting of;
- One (1) Landmark Cinemas Gift Card loaded with $500.
- One (1) Hitman’s Bodyguard prize pack which consists of one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) tank top, one (1) men’s grooming kit, one (1) mini poster.
Value of each Grand Prize is $525.00CAD. Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Grand Prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prizes not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winners of a Grand Prize (“Secondary Prize Winners”). T-Shirt size at discretion of the Sponsor. If Grand Prize Winner is under the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence, then parent or legal guardian must accept Grand Prize.
The next five (5) entries drawn will be eligible to win a Secondary Prize, each consisting of:
- One (1) Landmark Cinemas Gift Card loaded with $100
- One (1) The Hitman’s Bodyguard Prize Pack, which consists of one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) tank top, one (1) men’s grooming kit, one (1) mini poster.
Value of each Secondary Prize is $125.00CAD. Secondary Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a Secondary Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Secondary Prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Secondary Prizes not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winners of a Secondary Prize (“Secondary Prize Winners”). T-Shirt size at discretion of the Sponsor. If Secondary Prize Winner is under the age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence, then parent or legal guardian must accept Secondary Prize.
- In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these Contest Rules.
- The Sponsor will email the potential winner of the Contest. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within three (3) business days he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn for each prize after which the prize may not be awarded.
- None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.
There are a total of one (1) Grand Prize and five (5) Secondary Prizes available to be won. Each may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes.” The Grand Prize Winner and each Secondary Prize Winner may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize Winner”, or together, the “Prize Winners.”
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes. None of the Group will be responsible for entries delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed, illegal, or incomplete.
- Before being declared a Prize Winner, the selected entrant must first demonstrate they are the owner of the email account associated with the winning entry by signing a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with, and acceptance of the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize. Each Prize Winner and Guest (as applicable, and Guest’s parent or legal guardian if a minor) must also sign a publicity release and a release of all liability arising directly or indirectly out of the Contest and the applicable Prize satisfactory to the Sponsor (a “Release”). Winner must agree to look to the manufacturer of any Prize for any warranty issues, not the Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to use of his or her photograph, name, address, likeness, voice, and statements in any publicity carried out in connection with the Contest, the Prize, or awarding of the Prize by the Sponsor, its suppliers and their affiliates, agents or such other designated parties without remuneration.
- Online or automatic entries received after 11:59:59 pm (MT) on the Contest close date of August 27, 2017 and mail-in entries postmarked after August 19, 2017 will be considered null and void. Entries shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been tampered with in any way, or not obtained in accordance with these Contest rules.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, 13 years or older. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning are dependent upon total number of entries (including bonus entries) receive. This Contest begins at 14:00:01pm (MT) on August 3, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on August 27, 2017. Skill-testing question required.
The Hitman’s Bodyguard © 2017 VVS Films All Rights Reserved.