Power Rangers Contest
It's Morphin' Time!
ENTER for your chance to WIN a trip to the Los Angeles Premiere of Power Rangers
OR 1 of 15 secondary secondary Power Rangers prize packs!
LANDMARK CINEMAS CANADA POWER RANGERS CONTEST
RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
HOW TO ENTER
- Landmark Cinemas Canada “Power Rangers” Web Contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada Limited Partnership (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to individuals over the age of 13 as of the date of their entry into the Contest and who are legal residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas Canada locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers (including, without limitation, Entertainment One Films Canada Inc. (“eOne”) and its affiliates), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above or members of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) of any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group.” If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian must consent to such minor’s entry and hereby agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. eOne and each of its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the “Contest” or the selection of winners.
- To enter the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below), visit our website http://www.landmarkcinemas.com, click on the ‘Power Rangers’ Contest page, and fully complete the “Power Rangers Contest” entry form during the Contest Period. On the entry form, you will be required to provide your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and answer the question “How many power rangers are there?”
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address per day permitted during the Contest Period. For the purpose of this Contest, a ‘day’ will run from 12:00:01 am (MT) to 11:59:59 pm (MT). For greater certainty, you can only use one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per person/email address per day during the Contest Period; or (ii) use more than one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) you may be disqualified from the Contest and all of your entries are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor.
The sole determinate of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her entry is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. Automated entries will not be acknowledged.
This Contest begins at 10:59:01 am (MT) on February 10, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on March 05, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all the necessary rights to enter the Contest. All decisions by the Sponsor will be binding and final.
- The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- On March 06, 2017 at approximately 10:00 am (MT), at Suite 100, 14505 Bannister Road South East, Calgary, Alberta, the official contest computer will randomly draw sixteen (16) entries from all entries received to identify one (1) potential winner of the Grand Prize and fifteen (15) potential winners of the Secondary Prizes described below.
The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the “Grand Prize” which consists of a trip for two (2) people to Los Angeles, California (the “Destination”) as follows:
- Round trip economy transportation for two (2) people from the major Canadian airport nearest the winner’s residence (the “Departure Point” to an airport near the Destination (airline and airports as selected at the discretion of Sponsor)
- Entry for two (2) people to the US premiere of the film “Power Rangers” (the “Event”).
Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $4,400.00 based on sample Vancouver departure. Actual value will vary depending on Departure Point. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Grand Prize.
Any other costs or expenses associated with the Grand Prize not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) and Grand Prize Winner’s selected guest (the “Guest”) (as applicable), including without limitation ground transportation to/from the Departure Point, meals, communication charges, room service, gratuities, taxes (including airport taxes), optional tours, insurance and medical travel documents. Sponsor will not be responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, or other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control prevent the Grand Prize or part of the Grand Prize from being fulfilled, and winner will not be entitled to compensation in lieu thereof. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must have no restrictions on his/her ability to travel or to fully participate in the Grand Prize or the Grand Prize may be forfeited, in whole or in part and may at the Sponsor’s discretion, be awarded to an alternate entrant. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation and permissions and must travel on the same itinerary. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the dates and travel carriers and stay at the accommodations as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the date of the Event is changed, Sponsor will not compensate the Grand Prize Winner or any Guest for any additional expenses (including hotel booking or extension costs) incurred by the Grand Prize Winner or Guest, or for any non-attendance of the Event by the Grand Prize Winner or Guest. Sponsor will not be responsible if Grand Prize Winner/Guest are denied entry onto aircraft, into the Destination, or return entry into Departure Point. In such a situation, the Grand Prize Winner/Guest will be responsible for any and all additional costs incurred. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner resides or is located within a 350-kilometer radius of Destination, ground transportation (including without limitation train transportation) may be awarded and no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in cost (if applicable). Grand Prize Winner/Guest(s) must obey all hotel and Event rules and requirements, including the hotel requirement to present a major credit card. Failure to follow such hotel and Event rules and requirements may result in, without limitation, ejection from the Event, non-admission to hotel and forfeiture of all or part of the Grand Prize. Guest will be required to sign and return a Release (as defined below).
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Grand Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules. If Grand Prize Winner is under 18 years of age, then parent or legal guardian must accompany Grand Prize Winner as Grand Prize Winner’s one (1) guest. If Guest is below the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence, such Guest must travel at all times with his or her parent or legal guardian.
The next fifteen (15) entries drawn will be eligible to win a “Secondary Prize”, each consisting of a “Power Rangers”-themed prize pack.
ARV of each Secondary Prize is $50. Secondary Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a Secondary Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Secondary Prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Secondary Prizes not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winners of a Secondary Prize (“Secondary Prize Winners”). If a Secondary Prize Winner is under the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence, then a parent or legal guardian must accept the Secondary Prize.
There are a total of one (1) Grand Prize and fifteen (15) Secondary Prizes to be won. Each may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes”. The Grand Prize Winner and each Secondary Prize Winner may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize Winner”, or together, the “Prize Winners”.
- In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these Contest Rules.
- The Sponsor will email the potential winner of the Contest. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn after which the prize may not be awarded.
- None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for, and by submitting an entry the entrant releases the Releasees from any liability for, any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes. None of the Group will be responsible for entries delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed, illegal, or incomplete.
- Before being declared a Prize Winner, the selected entrant must first demonstrate they are the owner of the email account associated with the winning entry by signing a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with, and acceptance of the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize. Each Prize Winner and Guest (as applicable) must also sign a publicity release and a release of all liability arising directly or indirectly out of the Contest and the applicable Prize satisfactory to the Sponsors (a “Release”). Winner must agree to look to the manufacturer of any Prize for any warranty issues, not the Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to use of his or her photograph, name, address, likeness, voice, and statements in any publicity carried out in connection with the Contest, the Prize, or awarding of the Prize by the Sponsor, its suppliers and their affiliates, agents or such other designated parties without remuneration.
- Entries received after 11:59:59 pm (MT) on the Contest close date of March 05, 2017 will be considered null and void. Entries shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been tampered with in any way, or not obtained in accordance with these Contest rules.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, 13 years or older. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day. Mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning are dependent upon total number of entries received per theatre location by 11:59:59 pm (MT) on February 12, 2017. There are sixteen (16) prizes to be won: one (1) Grand Prize, AVR $4400.00 CAD; and fifteen (15) Secondary Prizes, AVR $50.
This Contest begins at 10:59:01am (MT) on February 10, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on March 05, 2017.
//end Contest Rules
Power Rangers is the copyright and/or trademark of Entertainment One Films Canada Inc and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.