MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE Contest
Don't miss your chance to ENTER to WIN the ultimate MY LITTLE PONY: THE MOVIE Bedroom Makeover Prize Pack OR 1 of 10 Secondary Prize packs!
Bedroom Makeover Includes:
MY LITTLE PONY Microfiber Twin Comforter
MY LITTLE PONY 3 Piece Twin Set
MY LITTLE PONY Plush Throw
MY LITTLE PONY Chill Chair
MY LITTLE PONY Go Glow Tilt Thorch
MY LITTLE PONY Wood Wall Clock
MY LITTLE PONY Water bottle
Arm and Hammer MY LITTLE PONY Spin Brush & Orajel Toothpaste
MY LITTLE PONY Pez Dispensers
MY LITTLE PONY Basketball Hoop Set
MY LITTLE PONY Plush Toys
MY LITTLE PONY Books
There are also 10 secondary prizes up for grabs!
Motion Picture Artwork ©2017 Lions Gate Entertainment Inc.
My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
© 2017 My Little Pony Production. All Rights Reserved
104 min |
A new dark force threatens Ponyville, and the Mane 6 – Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity – embark on an unforgettable journey beyond Equestria where they meet new friends and exciting challenges on a quest to use the magic of friendship and save their home....get tickets watch trailer
LANDMARK CINEMAS CANADA MY LITTLE PONY CONTEST
RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
HOW TO ENTER
- Landmark Cinemas Canada “MY LITTLE PONY Web Contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada Limited Partnership (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to individuals over the age of 13 as of the date of their entry into the Contest and who are legal residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas Canada locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers including, without limitation, Hasbro Canada Corporation. and its affiliates), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above or members of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) of any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group.” If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian must consent to such minor’s entry and hereby agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. Hasbro Canada Corporation (“Prize Provider”) and each of their parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the “Contest” or the selection of winners.
- To enter the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below), visit our website http://www.landmarkcinemas.com, click on the Contest page, and fully complete the “MY LITTLE PONY Web Contest” entry form during the Contest Period. On the entry form, you will be required to provide your first and last name, date of birth, email address, and answer the question “Who is your favorite Pony?”
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address per day permitted during the Contest Period. For the purpose of this Contest, a ‘day’ will run from 12:00:01 am (MT) to 11:59:59 pm (MT). For greater certainty, you can only use one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per person/email address per day during the Contest Period; or (ii) use more than one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) you may be disqualified from the Contest and all of your entries are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor.
The sole determinate of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her entry is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. Automated entries will not be acknowledged.
This Contest begins at 11:59:01 pm (MT) on September 25, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on October 22, 2017 (the “Contest Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all the necessary rights to enter the Contest. All decisions by the Sponsor will be binding and final
- The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- On October 23, 2017 at approximately 10:00 am (MT), 3656-60th Ave SE, Calgary, Alberta, the official contest computer will randomly draw eleven (11) entries from all entries received to identify one (1) potential winner of the Grand Prize and ten (10) secondary winners of the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
The first one (1) entry drawn will be eligible to win a MY LITTLE PONY Grand Prize which consists of one (1) MY LITTLE PONY microfiber twin comforter, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY 3 piece twin set, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY plush throw, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY chill chair, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY Go Glow tilt torch, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY 13.5 wood wall clock one (1) MY LITTLE PONY water bottle, one (1) Arm and Hammer MY LITTLE PONY spin brush, one (1) Orajel toothpaste, two (2) MY LITTLE PONY PEZ dispensers, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY door basketball hoop, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY small plush, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY cuddly plush, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY The Great Princess Caper – Book, one (1) MY LITTLE PONY Pirate Pony Party – book.
Prize Value is approximately $293.65
Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Grand Prize.
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Grand Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules.
The next ten (10) entries selected will be eligible to win a Secondary Prize, each consisting of:
- One (1) MY LITTLE PONY Prize Pack which consists of two (2) MY LITTLE PONY Friendship is Magic small plush, two (2) MY LITTLE PONY Friendship is Magic cuddly plush and two (2) MY LITTLE PONY Friendship is Magic feature wings plush.
ARV of each Secondary Prize is $109.34 Secondary Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if a Secondary Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Secondary Prizes. Any other costs or expenses associated with the Secondary Prizes not specified herein will be the responsibility of selected winners of a Secondary Prize (“Secondary Prize Winners”). T-Shirt size at discretion of the Sponsor.
- In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these contest Rules.
- The Sponsor will email the potential winner of the Contest. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn after which the prize may not be awarded.
- None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.
There is a total of one (1) Grand Prize and ten (10) Secondary prizes to be won. Each may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes”. The Grand Prize Winner may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize Winner”, or together, the “Prize Winners”.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes. None of the Group will be responsible for entries delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed, illegal, or incomplete.
- Before being declared a Prize Winner, the selected entrant must first demonstrate they are the owner of the email account associated with the winning entry by signing a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with, and acceptance of the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize. Each Prize Winner and Guest (as applicable) must also sign a publicity release and a release of all liability arising directly or indirectly out of the Contest and the applicable Prize satisfactory to the Sponsors (a “Release”). Winner must agree to look to the manufacturer of any Prize for any warranty issues, not the Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to use of his or her photograph, name, address, likeness, voice, and statements in any publicity carried out in connection with the Contest, the Prize, or awarding of the Prize by the Sponsor, its suppliers and their affiliates, agents or such other designated parties without remuneration.
- Entries received after 11:59:59 pm (MT) on the Contest close date of October 22, 2017 will be considered null and void. Entries shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been tampered with in any way, or not obtained in accordance with these Contest rules.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, and YT, 13 years or older. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning are dependent upon total number of entries received per theatre location by 11:59:59 pm (MT) on October 22, 2017. There is one (1) Grand Prizes Prize Value is approximately $239.65 and ten (10) secondary prizes Prize Value is approximately $109.34
This Contest begins at 11:59:01pm (MT) on September 25, 2017 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on October 22, 2017.