Make Your Mix Contest
Calling all Movie Lovers!
You’re invited to help us create our exclusive Landmark Cinemas “Movie Lovers” Coca-Cola® Freestyle Mix – coming this spring.
This new mix is for Movie Lovers and will be created by you – Movie Lovers. That’s right, your favourite Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipe could become Landmark’s official "Movie Lovers" Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Mix.
Simply share your favourite Coca-Cola® Freestyle® recipe with us on Instagram† between November 19 – December 30, 2021 for your chance to win.
HOW TO ENTER
Post an Instagram Story containing all of the following criteria during the contest period:
• Include your Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipe
• Share a photo or video of your Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipe
• Tag @landmarkcinemas
• Use #MakeYourMixContest
HOW IT WORKS
Each week during the contest period, our Instagram Movie Lovers will vote via Landmark Cinemas’ InstaStories to determine which Coca-Cola® Freestyle® mix recipe will advance to the Grand Prize/final recipe selection round. The Top 3 submissions each week will also receive a Secondary Prize, as outlined below. Follow @landmarkcinemas on Instagram to vote for your favourite mix.
• First Place: 1 x Year of Landmark EXTRAS Movie Club Membership ($119.88 Value) + Grand Prize Finalist
• Second Place: 10,000 Landmark EXTRAS Reward Points (redeemable for movie tickets and concession treats) ($100 Value)
• Third Place: Tickets & Treats for Two (includes 2 x Movie Admissions, 2 x Medium Popcorns, and 2 x Medium Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Beverages) ($60 Value)
There are a total of six (6) weekly voting opportunities during the contest period. To learn more, please review the complete rules and regulations below.
At the conclusion of the contest period, a panel of qualified judges will review and score all six (6) finalists’ Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipes. The Grand Prize winner will be selected based on the following criteria:
• Creativity and originality of submission, including photo, recipe, and explanation (30%)
• Taste of recipe in submission (30%)
• Fit with Coca-Cola® Freestyle® brand (20%)
• Feasibility of execution of recipe creation on the actual Coca-Cola® Freestyle® machine (10%)
• Quality of submission including grammar, selling, and quality of photo (10%)
Plus, the Top 3 Grand Prize finalists will each receive a Grand Prize, as outlined below.
• First Place: 100,000 Landmark EXTRAS Reward Points (redeemable for movie tickets and concession treats) ($1,000 Value) + $1,500 cash + Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipe becomes Landmark’s “Movie Lovers” Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Mix
• Second Place: Private Movie Screening for 20 (includes Movie Admission, Medium Popcorn, Medium Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Beverage, and Bagged Candy Treat per person) ($600 Value) + $500 cash
• Third Place: 50,000 Landmark EXTRAS Reward Points (redeemable for movie tickets and concession treats) ($500 Value) + $500 cash
For complete contest rules and regulations, please see below.
† This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram from Meta Platforms, Inc.
© 2021 Coca-Cola Ltd. and Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
LANDMARK CINEMAS CANADA
COCA-COLA® FREESTYLE® MAKE YOUR MIX CONTEST
RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH INSTAGRAM FROM META PLATFORMS, INC.
HOW TO ENTER
- Landmark Cinemas Canada “Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Make Your Mix Instagram Contest” (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada LP (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to individuals over the age of 18 who are residents of BC, AB, SK, MB and ON except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada LP, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers (including, without limitation, Landmark Cinemas Canada LP and Coca-Cola Ltd. and Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group”. If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor.
- To enter the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below), post an Instagram Story containing all of the following criteria during the Contest Period. (the “Contest”).
- Include your Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix Recipe
- Share a photo of your Coca-Cola® Freestyle® custom mix
- Tag @landmarkcinemas
- Use hashtag #MakeYourMixContest
There is a limit of one (1) answer per person/email address/Instagram account per week permitted during the Contest Period. For greater certainty, you can only use one (1) email address/Instagram account to enter, or otherwise participate in the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per person/email address/Instagram account per week during the Contest Period; or (ii) use more than one (1) email address/Instagram account to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) you may be disqualified from the Contest and all of your entries are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor.
The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. Entries will not be acknowledged.
This Contest begins at 12:01 am (MT) November 19, 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (MT) on December 30, 2021 (the “Contest Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all necessary rights to enter the Contest.
- The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number and timing of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- There will be a total of six (6) weekly Secondary Prize draws during the Contest Period. All entries received November 19 – 25, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 1 Secondary Prize Draw on November 26, 2021. All entries received November 26 – December 2, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 2 Secondary Prize Draw on December 3, 2021. All entries received December 3 – 9, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 3 Secondary Prize Draw on December 10, 2021. All entries received December 10 – 16, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 4 Secondary Prize Draw on December 17, 2021. All entries received December 17 – 23, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 5 Secondary Prize Draw on December 27, 2021. All entries received December 24 – 30, 2021 will be eligible for the Week 6 Secondary Prize Draw on January 3, 2022. All prize draws will occur on their specified date at approximately 11:00am (MT), at Suite 100-14505 Bannister Road SE, Calgary, AB, T2X 3J3. At this time the official contest computer will randomly draw three (3) entries from all entries received to identify three (3) potential winners of the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
The first (1) entry drawn will be eligible to win a Secondary Prize consisting of one (1) complimentary year of Landmark EXTRAS’ Movie Club membership. Value is approximately $119.88 CDN. Plus, the first (1) entry drawn will be eligible for the Grand Prize draw, as outlined in Section 6. This entrant will be a “Finalist.”
The second (2) entry drawn will be eligible to win a Secondary Prize consisting of 10,000 Landmark EXTRAS rewards points, redeemable towards complimentary movie tickets or concession purchases. Value is approximately $100 CDN.
The third (3) entry drawn will be eligible to win a Secondary Prize consisting of one (1) digital Tickets & Treats voucher which includes two (2) Movie Admissions, two (2) Medium 130oz Popcorns, and two (2) Medium 32oz Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Beverages. Value is approximately $60 CDN.
Secondary Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Secondary Prizes.
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins a Secondary Prize, the Secondary Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Secondary Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules.
- After the conclusion of the Contest Period, a panel of qualified judges, determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, will review and score all six (6) qualifying entrants (each a “Finalist”) from the previous Secondary Prize draws. The panel of qualified judges will select the Grand Prize winner based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality of submission, including photo, recipe, and explanation (30%)
- Taste of recipe in submission (30%)
- Fit with Coca-Cola® Freestyle® brand (20%)
- Feasibility of execution of recipe creation on the actual Coca-Cola® Freestyle® machine (10%)
- Quality of submission including grammar, spelling, and quality of photo (10%)
The entrant whose submission received the highest overall score will be deemed the Grand Prize Winner of this Contest. Each Finalist will be a unique individual, so no one person will have two (2) recipes for Grand Prize consideration. In the event of an exact tie in the scores of two or more submissions, the entrant whose submission received the highest score in the Creativity and Originality of Submission category, as determined by the qualified judges, will be deemed the potential Grand Prize Winner among the tied submissions. If they remain tied, the Sponsor will compare their scores for Fit with the Coca-Cola® Freestyle® brand. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential Finalist if, in its sole discretion, it finds content on his or her social media pages to be inconsistent with the Sponsor’s or the brand’s image. Sponsor may review the content posted by the potential Grand Prize Winner on their social accounts to determine if the potential Grand Prize Winner appropriately represents the Sponsor’s brand. Due to the nature of the prize offered, if social content reveals that a potential Grand Prize Winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation of the Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by the Sponsor in its discretion, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified, and the Sponsor may select another potential Grand Prize Winner based on the above judging criteria. The Sponsor reserves the right to select fewer than six (6) Finalists if, in its sole discretion, it determines that there is not sufficient quantity or quality of submissions, if a potential Finalist cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, or any other reason as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
The submission with the highest overall score will be eligible to win a Grand Prize consisting of 100,000 Landmark EXTRAS rewards points, redeemable towards complimentary movie tickets or concession purchases, $1,500 cash, and their Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Custom Mix will become Landmark Cinemas Canada’s Custom “Movie Lover Mix” flavour, available on all Coca-Cola® Freestyle® machines in Landmark Cinemas locations, beginning Spring 2022. This Grand Prize Winner will also appear in a 4-week national “Movie Lover Mix Winner” campaign across Landmark Cinemas’ channels including LandmarkCinemas.com, E-Newsletter, Social Media, and On-Screen Preshow. Value is approximately $2,500 CDN.
The submission with the second highest overall score will be eligible to win a Grand Prize consisting of a Private Movie Screening for 20 at any Landmark Cinemas location in Canada and $500 cash. Screening includes one (1) movie admission, one (1) Medium 130oz Popcorn, one (1) Medium 32oz Coca-Cola® Freestyle® Beverage, and one (1) Bagged Candy Treat from the $5.49 bagged candy category for each attendee. Value is approximately $1,100 CDN.
The submission with the third highest overall score will be eligible to win a Grand Prize consisting of 50,000 Landmark EXTRAS rewards points, redeemable towards complimentary movie tickets or concession purchases and $500 cash. Value is approximately $1,000 CDN.
Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Grand Prize.
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Grand Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules.
- In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these contest Rules.
- The Sponsor will contact the potential winners of the Contest via Instagram Direct Message (DM). If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn after which the prize may not be awarded.
- None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to, any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.
There are a total of three (3) Grand Prizes and eighteen (18) Secondary Prizes to be won. Each may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes”. The Grand Prize and Secondary Prize Winners may be referred to in these Contest Rules as a “Prize Winner”, or together, the “Prize Winners”.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor for any and all purposes. None of the Group will be responsible for entries delayed, stolen, misdirected, lost, destroyed, illegal, or incomplete.
- Before being declared a Prize Winner, the selected entrant must first demonstrate they are the owner of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry by signing a declaration confirming understanding, compliance with, and acceptance of the Contest Rules and acceptance of the Prize. Each Prize Winner and Guest (as applicable) must also sign a publicity release and a release of all liability arising directly or indirectly out of the Contest and the applicable Prize satisfactory to the Sponsors (a “Release”). Winner must agree to look to the manufacturer of any Prize for any warranty issues, not the Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to use of his or her photograph, name, address, likeness, voice, and statements in any publicity carried out in connection with the Contest, the Prize, or awarding of the Prize by the Sponsor, its suppliers and their affiliates, agents or such other designated parties without remuneration.
- Entries received after 11:59:59 pm (MT) on the Contest close date of December 30, 2021 will be considered null and void. Entries shall be subject to verification and shall be null and void if they are found to have been tampered with in any way, or not obtained in accordance with these Contest rules.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws and regulations and shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and the Federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The right is reserved to withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time without prior notice.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of BC, AB, SK, MB, and ON 18 years or older. Limit one (1) entry per person per week. Mathematical skill testing question required. Odds of winning are dependent upon total number of entries received by 11:59:59 pm (MT) on December 30, 2021. There are a total of three (3) Grand Prizes and eighteen (18) Secondary Prizes available to be won. Total combined value of all Grand Prizes and Secondary Prizes is approximately $6,279.28 CDN.
This Contest begins at 12:01 am (MT) November 19, 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm (MT) on December 30, 2021.
//end Contest Rules
© 2021 Landmark Cinemas Canada LP
© 2021 Coca-Cola Ltd. and Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited