Holidays at the movies!
You could Win 1 of 5 $50 Landmark Cinemas gift cards.
HOW TO ENTER
- Landmark Cinemas “Holidays at the Movies” Web Contest (the “Contest”) is conducted by Landmark Cinemas Canada LP Canada (the “Sponsor”), and is only open to Landmark Extras members over the age of 13 as of the date of their entry into the Contest and who are legal residents of BC, AB, SK, MB and ON except (i) the employees of Landmark Cinemas Canada LP Canada, its affiliates, each of their licensors associates, and participating Landmark Cinemas locations, and each of their respective advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers (including, without limitation, Prize Supplier Legal NameLandmark Cinemas Canada LP Warner Bros, Entertainment Canada Inc. and its affiliates), and their respective agents or representatives; (ii) contest judges; and (iii) persons domiciled with any of the above or members of the immediate family (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live) of any of the above. The entities listed in (i) and (ii) shall collectively be referred to as the “Group.” If a participant is an eligible minor in his or her jurisdiction of residence, his or her parent or legal guardian must consent to such minor’s entry and hereby agrees to these Rules along with and on behalf of his or her minor child. All rights and responsibilities of a minor under the Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. Prize Supplier Legal NameWarner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc.Landmark Cinemas Canada LP (“Prize Provider”) and each of their parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of the “Contest” or the selection of winners.
- To enter the Contest during the Contest Period (as defined below), visit https://www.landmarkcinemas.com/contests,, click on Holidays at the Movies Web Contest, and fully complete the Holidays at the Movies Web Contest entry form during the Contest Period, answering the question “What is your favourite Holiday movie?
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address per day permitted during the Contest Period. For the purpose of this Contest, a ‘day’ will run from 12:00:01 am (MT) to 11:59:59 pm (MT). For greater certainty, you can only use one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest. If it is discovered that you have attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) entry per person/email address per day during the Contest Period; or (ii) use more than one (1) email address to enter, or otherwise participate in, the Contest; then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) you may be disqualified from the Contest and all of your entries are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor. Your entry will be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) the entry form is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. Use of any automated, script, macro, robotic or other program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor.
The sole determinate of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
By entering the Contest, each entrant affirms that all of the information listed in his or her entry is complete and correct. All entries that are incomplete, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Rules may be disqualified. [Automated?] entries will not be acknowledged.
This Contest begins at 12:00:01 am (MT) on November 13, 2023 and closes at 11:59:59 pm (MT) on January 14, 2024 End Date of Contest ( (the “Contest Period”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. If you choose to enter the Contest using a mobile phone, standard data fees may apply; no other costs or other obligation will be incurred by entering the Contest.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Rules and by the interpretation of these Rules by the Sponsor, and further warrants and represents that the entrant he/she has all the necessary rights to enter the Contest. All decisions by the Sponsor will be binding and final.
- The approximate odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
PRIZE DRAW SELECTION AND PRIZE DESCRIPTION
- On Date of Contest Draw (Must be a Weekday) (Month, Day, Year January 14, 2024 at approximately 10:00 am (MT), at #930 – 10201 Southport Road SW, Calgary, Alberta, the official contest computer will randomly draw total number of prizes “(number) (#) entries”five (5) entries from all entries received entries from all entries received to identify five (5) from all entries receive draw potential winners of the prizes described below (each a “Prize”).
The first five (5) entries drawn will be eligible to win a Grand Prize consisting of one (10 $50 Landmark Cinemas Gift Card. Value ($50)
Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be substituted, transferred or redeemed for cash or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of greater or equivalent monetary value if the Grand Prize or any portion thereof cannot be awarded for any reason. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen components of the Grand Prize.
If any individual under the age of majority in the province/territory of their residence wins the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the selected entrant, provided such parent or legal guardian accepts the Grand Prize as awarded, and complies with these Contest Rules.
- In order to win a Prize in this Contest, the selected entrant must first correctly answer without assistance or mechanical aid, the mathematical skill-testing question administered by the Sponsor, and otherwise comply with these contest Rules.
- The Sponsor will email the potential winner of the Contest. If a potential winner does not respond to the Sponsor’s attempt to contact them within seventy-two (72) hours, he/she will be deemed to have forfeited his/her chance to win a Prize. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate potential winner may be drawn after which the prize may not be awarded.
- None of the Group shall be responsible in any way for the use of, or bear any liability whatsoever in any way attributable to any Prize awarded in this Contest or the events forming part of this Contest. The Group and each of their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) (i) make no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, (ii) disclaim any implied warranty, and (iii) are not liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, or from participation in this Contest. Without limitation, the Releasees will not be liable for (i) any technical malfunction, slow down, interruptions, disconnections or other problems relating to the telecommunication network or lines, network servers, access providers, computers, devices, mobile phones or mobile phone software; (ii) for the failure of any entry submission to be received by the Sponsor, their advertising or promotion agencies for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the telecommunication network; (iii) any damage to an entrant’s mobile phone, device or computer resulting from participating in this Contest; (iv) any unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, (v) any technical or human error which may occur or arise or may have occurred in the Rules or in the administration of the Contest; or (vi) any charges entrants may incur in connection with participating in the Contest. If for some reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is to submit another entry in the Contest, provided that the Contest has not been completed.